TheRapists Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

look here bitches..

4 posters

Go down

look here bitches.. Empty look here bitches..

Post  d00jc0re Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:48 pm

i need like, at least 30,000 wood.. at least 20,000 marble, and 32,000 crystal glass...

trying to get that governer's residence up to 4 on the new colony.. get rid of the corruption, so i can start actually producing a decent amount of my own resources.. then i can also move another colony over.. and with my marble one already established at that point, itll be much easier to get that one up and running..

help a brotha out..

d00jc0re

http://www.myspace.com/d00jc0re

Back to top Go down

look here bitches.. Empty Re: look here bitches..

Post  schwez Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:23 pm

dude....ive gotta say...thats way way way way too much to be donating. send it from your other island dogg.
schwez
schwez
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  d00jc0re Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:34 pm

i can only send so much.. i need ships open to move resources between my other islands.. and it takes like 3 days for a ship to get from my old islands to my new one.. so i can send some, but without some help, itll take me forever.. i could just use some help.. and then after that, i probably wont need much more..

d00jc0re

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonah Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:48 am

Can't really help you out since i'm in the process of moving my colonies. I would suggest selling your resources on your other colonies and buying from nearby islands for your new colony.
Jonah
Jonah

Back to top Go down

Post  schwez Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:52 pm

Jonah wrote:Can't really help you out since i'm in the process of moving my colonies. I would suggest selling your resources on your other colonies and buying from nearby islands for your new colony.

thats a good call....it would be easier to re-locate 4 colonies and then once u get over here rebuild ur 5th. thats just way too much...i can send like a 1000 or 2000 here or there but if we send so much then no one else will be able to enjoy the benefits of our islands if they need resources...ull just have to be patient.
schwez
schwez
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  d00jc0re Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 am

eff you schwez, eff you in your stupid aye.. i'm using joner's idea.. i sold some shit.. and suddenly went from 50,000 gold to almost 900,000.. now i can buy some shit.. it shouldnt be too much longer really, until i have my governer's residence levelled up, and i'm running my colony effeciently..

d00jc0re

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxJackSpeedxxx Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 am

Jonah wrote:Can't really help you out since i'm in the process of moving my colonies. I would suggest selling your resources on your other colonies and buying from nearby islands for your new colony.

That's GD genius jonah. I would have never thought of that. Hell, if you sell high and buy low, you can even make some money off of that.
xxxJackSpeedxxx
xxxJackSpeedxxx

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=38204358&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum