TheRapists Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donating for mine upgrades

3 posters

Go down

Donating for mine upgrades Empty Donating for mine upgrades

Post  xxxJackSpeedxxx Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:09 am

This is not directed at anyone in particular nor is it meant to be me nagging at everyone and really it only applies to people on my islands, but we really need to be donating here and there to get this mines up and running. I'm trying to catch up to Blueskies who has donated so much it makes my head spin.

I understand that a lot of people are moving and need to wood or are trying to upgrade their palaces (like myself), but I think it's safe to say everyone should be able to donate a couple thousand here and there. If nothing else you'd be to say you've been trying to do your part.

Also, I've been trying to focus on donating to the BM mines because it takes less for it to upgrade and the more wood we can mine, the more we can donate to the other resources. It's like an investment for an investment.

Do your part ya freeloaders.

Last edited by xxxJackSpeedxxx on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
xxxJackSpeedxxx
xxxJackSpeedxxx

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=38204358&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Donating for mine upgrades Empty Re: Donating for mine upgrades

Post  d00jc0re Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:38 pm

thats what i did back home, i set out to catch the top donators and pass them.. we should make it a goal, that all the top donators are from our alliance..

d00jc0re

http://www.myspace.com/d00jc0re

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Blueskies is no longer an active player but he wont be deleted cuz he has Ambrosia credit on his account...Plus he has been raped by someone nearby him..he had alot of gold but nothing over 350k now. He wont be donating anymore.
Reiki
Reiki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down