TheRapists Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch-ch-ch-changes

2 posters

Go down

Ch-ch-ch-changes Empty Ch-ch-ch-changes

Post  Hey Zeus Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 pm

What up, bitches!

In a desparate (and possibly feeble) attempt to get more alliance members to migrate to this here forum (as well as promote use of the forum by the people already here), I've taken it upon myself to introduce a few changes around here. Nothing major at first. Right now it'll be mostly aesthetic, prettying up the place a bit.

Eventually you'll see a few more discussion areas, some fun options, communal activities, etc. etc. etc. I don't want to tip my hand too much, 'cos, as JackSpeed will attest, we didn't open more than one present on Christmas Eve. Don't want to spoil the suprise.

I've was a member of a communal forum for a few years, and have a shit-ton of ideas to... "borrow"... from them. Actually, now that I think about it, I was also a part of a forum committed to MVP Baseball '05 and CAPing players not included in the game. So, yeah, you're in safe hands.

My main goal throughout this endevour besides to up the usuage by current alliance members is to also make this an attractive selling point for JackSpeed when he (or, if he had his druthers, YOU!) is recruiting.

So stay tuned for updates.
Hey Zeus
Hey Zeus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=38208754&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Ch-ch-ch-changes Empty Re: Ch-ch-ch-changes

Post  Hey Zeus Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:17 pm

Boom!

New look. I'm still tweaking it a bit, but, there it is.

You'll also notice a few new boards. First is The Rapists. This is where new (and current) members can find out who we as individuals are. I definitely want the following people to post a quick and easy bio within this board, though anybody that wants to is more than welcome:

kilgran
d00jc0re
Hey Zeus
JackSpeed
Duke
Schwez
Jonah
Reiki

The second new board is kind of boring. It's the Archives, where the moderators will move old threads into for prosperity.

Mods, make sure you lock the thread before you move it and to also move it into the correct archive. You will all have an archive pertaining to your specific board.

Lastly, two members have been upgraded to mods: d00jc0re and Jonah. Each have been assigned a board. Congrats.

More things to come.
Hey Zeus
Hey Zeus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=38208754&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhinnon Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:11 am

Yea. I couldnt see to log in or anything. How do i fix that? the only thing it seems i can se while typing this is .....because for some wacko reason those dots show up red..... Suspect
And i cant change my typos either...so soon u will all know how bad i type Razz
Rhinnon
Rhinnon

http://s4.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=176630

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum