TheRapists Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

d00jc0re is thy title

4 posters

Go down

d00jc0re is thy title Empty d00jc0re is thy title

Post  d00jc0re Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:35 am

my real name is DJ.. i lived in Iowa for the first 25 years of my life, and recently moved to Texas, so that my interent girlfriend could be my real girlfriend, to get out of iowa, and to go to school.. i'm attending the art institute of dallas, getting an associates degree in photography, while my girlfriend studies the culinary arts.. after which we will be moving back up to the midwest, to minneapolis.. to start careers and grownup lives..

kilgran is probably my best friend, he lives with probably my other one, http://www.myspace.com/martinharp.. but martin doesnt play ikariam.. ive known jonah since about 2000 i think, and have lived with him on two separate occasions, i've lived with kilgran also, btw.. ive known jackspeed and schwez since 2003, and like its been said before, jackspeed, schwez, and the duke all live together.. i miss going over there and playing halo 3 with them with hey zeus(whom ive also lived with, the freeloading bastard)..

funny story, my girlfriend from jan 01 - may 03, date hey zeus right before me, and hates him, and i heard nothing but terrible things about him, so i kinda hated him too.. then i met jackspeed (his younger brother) at a job in 2003, right after we broke up.. and found out he was hey zeus's brother, so i thought he was an asshole too.. then i realized he was awesome.. then a few years later, got to know hey zeus, and realized hes pretty alright, as long as you dont date him Razz

this is getting way too long..

im the 2nd most senior member of this alliance, after kilgran.. i started in like, april 08 i think..
i also play urbandead.com
i'll be getting an xbox 360 and left 4 dead for christmas..
i also play halo 3.. and halo 2, when feeling nostalgic...
i'm sure i'll be buying a shit ton of games, and i'll update you all accordingly..
my gamertag is XXXd00jc0reXXX

i have too many webpages
myspace
facebook
IAM.BMEzine.com
flickr
photobucket
twitter

peace out, bitches..

d00jc0re

http://www.myspace.com/d00jc0re

Back to top Go down

d00jc0re is thy title Empty Re: d00jc0re is thy title

Post  d00jc0re Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:37 am

i just want to point out.. we talked about 5000 minutes a month on the phone(it said so on my cellphone bill) while on webcam with eachother.. she spent a week in iowa, i spent a week in texas, and then we spent about a month and a half in iowa together, and travelled back and forth a few times together, before i made the move down here.

d00jc0re

Back to top Go down

Post  schwez Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 pm

d00jc0re wrote:i just want to point out.. we talked about 5000 minutes a month on the phone(it said so on my cellphone bill) while on webcam with eachother.. she spent a week in iowa, i spent a week in texas, and then we spent about a month and a half in iowa together, and travelled back and forth a few times together, before i made the move down here.

no one cares...lol...ya damn wordy bastard haha.
schwez
schwez
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandwitch Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 pm

schwez wrote:
d00jc0re wrote:i just want to point out.. we talked about 5000 minutes a month on the phone(it said so on my cellphone bill) while on webcam with eachother.. she spent a week in iowa, i spent a week in texas, and then we spent about a month and a half in iowa together, and travelled back and forth a few times together, before i made the move down here.

Wow, you guys gotta love eachother (2°)
Sandwitch
Sandwitch

Back to top Go down

Post  schwez Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Sandwitch wrote:
schwez wrote:

Wow, you guys gotta love eachother (2°)

oh theres love...he lives in texas so i dont get the chance to say sarcastic comments to him in person as much as i used to.
schwez
schwez
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  d00jc0re Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:31 pm

its just that when i point out how it all started, people like to assume we talked on AIM for awhile, then i moved, or something stupid..

d00jc0re

Back to top Go down

Post  schwez Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:42 pm

dude im pretty sure if they people didnt kno the story they arnt gonna understand any of that up there...i know the story and i had a hard time keeping up
schwez
schwez
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  kilgran Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Internet relationships??? CREEPY.

kilgran

Back to top Go down

Post  d00jc0re Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 pm