TheRapists Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Establish Trade Treaties with people around you

4 posters

Go down

Establish Trade Treaties with people around you Empty Establish Trade Treaties with people around you

Post  Duke Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:48 am

A good way to establish friendly relations with our/your neighbors is by trade. Send out more trade treaties and upgrade those embassy's. A good way to prevent war is to spread the money. Instead of borrowing from alliance members, buy those goods from neighbors. Sell them goods, war is not always the way. If you do pillage and you are more then welcome too, make sure it's inactives. Use the money to buy goods, or sell the pillage goods to someone else for money. Lets stimulate the surrounding economies. As in good forum fashion, i would l value everyone's postion on this topic.
Duke
Duke
Admin

https://tr4100.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Establish Trade Treaties with people around you Empty Re: Establish Trade Treaties with people around you

Post  xxxJackSpeedxxx Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:36 pm

I completely agree. If I had a regular customer buying my goods, of course I'm not going to attack him, so I'm sure they would do the same. It's just bad for business, since you know you won't have them coming to you anymore. Globalization... it's the way of the future.
xxxJackSpeedxxx
xxxJackSpeedxxx

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=38204358&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Establish Trade Treaties with people around you Empty AIA

Post  mastrick Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:33 pm

I just want everyone to know that I have been buying and selling with AIA since I started playing this game (they own all the islands around me it seems) and in turn, they've offered me protection the few times someone has tried to pillage me

mastrick

Back to top Go down

Establish Trade Treaties with people around you Empty Re: Establish Trade Treaties with people around you

Post  schwez Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:11 pm

can we get a alliance non-agression pact with these guys duke and jackspeed....it seems the work has already been done...good work mastrick cheers
schwez
schwez
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down