TheRapists Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glitch to Exploit for People Moving Colonies

2 posters

Go down

A Glitch to Exploit for People Moving Colonies Empty A Glitch to Exploit for People Moving Colonies

Post  Hey Zeus Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:44 pm

So, here's something I found that could help you, maybe possibly. If not, it's just something interesting.

When you're leveling down your buildings, specifically, your museum, do NOT first take all the cultural goods out of it. Don't mess with the slider at all. You can level down the museum and still keep the same number of goods, thereby continuing to receive your current satisfaction bonus.

Or (in plain English):

My museum was a level 7, with 7 cultural goods, which increased satisfaction by 350.
It read:

Cultural goods in this museum: 7/7
Your citizens admire the many treasures of the museum!
The satisfaction in this town is increased by: 350

After leveling down my museum to a level 1, it continued to have 7 cultural goods on display, with a satisfaction increase of 350.
It read:

Cultural goods in this museum: 7/1
Your citizens admire the many treasures of the museum!
The satisfaction in this town is increased by: 350

So, this glitch, where you display more goods than you should be able to hold, should help slow the rate at which your citizens leave the colony you are decimating. This definitely helps me, since in that colony I have no workers; all the townsfolk just produce gold, and the slower they leave, the more gold I get.

Whoo-hoo for me... I'm a goddamn genius... Have they handed out Nobel Prizes yet? Anybody know if I'm still eligible?
Hey Zeus
Hey Zeus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=38208754&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

A Glitch to Exploit for People Moving Colonies Empty Re: A Glitch to Exploit for People Moving Colonies

Post  xxxJackSpeedxxx Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:55 am

On that same topic, you could then level up your museum to be as high as you want it to go... then demolish it down to a level one to get back some of your resources, right?
xxxJackSpeedxxx
xxxJackSpeedxxx

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=38204358&ref=profile

Back to top Go down